[Crazy Cool Apps LLC] (herein referred to as "we", "us" or "our") considers your privacy a very important issue. We design and operate our services with the protection of your privacy as a primary concern.
Personally Identifiable Information
Personally identifiable information ("PII") is information that identifies you, is not generally available to the public and may include information about your family as well as you personally. We collect the PII that you provide us via the Site so that we may provide you with the service(s) we offer. If you elect, we may also collect PII from third-party data providers. You are not obligated to provide us with PII; however, if you do not provide us with certain information that we request, we may not be able to respond to your requests, process your applications or otherwise conduct the business contemplated between you and us. For example, in order to provide you with information about bets, we collect your personal contact information including name, telephone number, mailing address, email address, gender, birthday, marital status, and may also collect information about your credit and financial information.
Technologies such as: cookies, beacons, tags and scripts or similar technologies are used by us and our partners, including our marketing partners, affiliates, and analytic service providers (e.g. Google Analytics). These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
When you visit our site, we also capture the user agent string from your device which helps us classify the type of device you are using to interact with the Site (e.g. desktop, tablet, mobile device). The user agent string does not, however, collect any personally identifiable information.
As is true of most web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve services we offer you, to improve marketing, analytics, or site functionality.
In addition, we partner with third parties to either display advertising on our Site or to manage our advertising on other sites. Our third party partners may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this site and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests.
Use of Information
● By submitting your e-mail address and/or phone number (as the case may be) via this
Site, you authorize us to use that e-mail address and phone number to contact you
periodically, via e-mail and manually-dialed and/or auto-dialed telephone calls,
concerning (i) our products and services, (ii) any administrative issue regarding the Site
or our services and/or (iii) information or offers that we feel may be of interest to you. We
may also send e-mails to you periodically regarding updated quotes. You may opt out of
receiving e-mails from us at any time by unsubscribing as set forth in the applicable e-
● Additionally, by filling out information on this Site, you authorize us to provide that information to various third-parties, including providers of gaming and other related services (collectively "Gaming Providers"). The Gaming Providers may provide your personal information to their casinos, suppliers and other related vendors in order to provide other offers, and the Gaming Providers may use the contact information (including telephone number(s)) you have provided to contact you directly with quotations by means of telephone (manually or auto-dialed), fax, email and postal mail, even if you have registered your phone number(s) on local and/or national no-call lists. You further acknowledge and agree that each Gaming Provider that receives your information from this Site or from our affiliates may confirm your information through the use of a consumer report, which may include among other things, your financial profile information and/or credit score.
● If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, amend, delete/remove it by making the change on our member information page [or by emailing our Customer Support at [________________] or by contacting us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below. We will respond to your request within 10 business days. We will retain your information for as long as required to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
● We use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that the Gaming Providers are obligated to protect your PII to at least the degree established in this Policy. Additionally, it is our policy to require Gaming Providers to use commercially reasonable means to secure the receipt and processing of your PII. You should be aware, however, that after a Gaming Provider contacts you directly, any information you provide directly to the Gaming Provider, which may be the same as or similar to the PII you submitted to us through this Site, will no longer be covered by this Policy. Before providing your information directly to an individual Gaming Provider, you should make sure that you have read and understand that Gaming Provider's privacy policies and practices. We have no control over the Gaming Providers and their practices and we are not and will not be responsible or liable, financially or otherwise, for their respective privacy policies and practices. Also, be aware that the Gaming Providers may use the PII they acquire from this Site in connection with other information they acquire about you (from other sources that have collected PII about you such as credit reporting companies, etc.) as well as information you provide them directly. We are not and will not be responsible or liable, financially or otherwise, for any of the PII that you provide directly to any Gaming Provider or that they acquire from sources other than this Site. In addition, if you no longer want to receive communications from the Gaming Providers, you must contact the respective Gaming Provider(s) directly and request that they no longer contact you. You may not opt out of communications from any Gaming Provider by contacting us.
We may also share your PII with the following types of entities and/or under the following circumstances:
● We may share your information with third parties with whom we have promotional or
advertising relationships (provided that we are not otherwise restricted from this sharing
of information). If you do not want us to share your personal information with these
companies, contact us at email@example.com
● At some point, we may establish subsidiaries or other related companies, or merge with or be acquired by another company. Should that happen, then we may disclose your information to them, in which case we will request that they abide by this Policy. We may also disclose some information to a potential acquirer, although such disclosure would be subject to normal and customary requirements. In the event we are acquired, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
● We reserve the right to disclose your PII as required by law or when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a court order, legal process or judicial proceeding served on us.
If you no longer desire to receive communications from us, you may opt-out by emailing our Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org
The security of your personal information is important to us and we take commercially reasonable precautions in an effort to safeguard it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Site, you can contact us at email@example.com.
Changes in this Policy
If we change our privacy practices, we will post a revised version of the Policy on this Site and the revised Policy will be effective when posted. We reserve the right to modify this Policy at any time, so please review the Site frequently for any changes. By continuing to use the services or the Site after the revised Policy is posted, you will be deemed to have been made aware of and to have accepted, and you will be subject to, such amended or revised Policy. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. By continuing to use the services or the Site after the revised Policy is posted, you will be deemed to have been made aware of and to have accepted, and you will be subject to, such amended or revised Policy.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy, you should first send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.